Saturday, August 6, 2016

Scrabble: Pick a Word, Phrase, Definition, or Emotion to Define Trump

This Donald J. Trump: Wants to be President


I very seldom ever use the word “hate” that is directed towards any person. I hate the lousy weather, I hate the service at xyz place, I hate my Cable Company, etc.  But, right now at this point in our politics, I hate Donald J. Trump.

For all he has ever said in this campaign, all the name-calling, all the cheap childish insults, and his string of utter nonsense and outright lies and fear-mongering I make that statement. 

See this short clip that drives that point home just recently:


Definition of traitor from Cornell Law:

18 U.S. Code § 2381 – Treason
“Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 807Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(2)(J), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Trump is a nasty evil man. If he were to resemble anyone or anything in this life or the next, it would be this character hands down:


Yes, that Donald J. Trump, seeks to be our next President. That must never happen.

Thanks for stopping by. His rant about Army Sgt. Bergdahl pushed me over the line today — maybe it did you, too.

No comments: